“When I saw the way my son was excelling academically, I was so proud. But what I love the most is the way he loves coming to school every day.”
~ Ashley, mother of Brayden, age 4
Nothing prepares your child for academic success like a strong pre-kindergarten experience! Individual attention with an emphasis on reading and math concepts provides each child with a solid foundation for elementary school accomplishments. In addition to the strong academic foundation, our Pre-Kindergarten class also prepares your child socially and emotionally. Life Skills are a fundamental part of the climate and you can rest assured that your child will excel in his future academic career. In Pre-Kindergarten, we believe that learning and fun go hand in hand, creating a lifelong love of learning.
We’ll partner with you to ensure your child’s achievements via parent-teacher conferences, weekly and monthly communication, ongoing assessments that focus on seven major learning domains and bi-annual Bracken School Readiness Assessments to quantitatively show your child’s progress.
What Does Learning In Pre-Kindergarten Look Like?
- McGraw Hill Kindergarten Level Math Curriculum
- Houghton Mifflin Kindergarten Level Reading and Phonics Curriculum
- Pre-Primrer, Primer and Kindergarten Level Dolch Sight Words
- Science and Technology
- Social Studies, Including Life Skills, Cultural Appreciation and Character Development
- Creative Arts and Expression
- Foreign Language- Spanish and French
- Physical Development and Health
At Oxford Trails Academy, your child is on the path to higher education!
- Adrieanne Harris
- Whitney Kohout